Fayetteville Fitness Gym Rules
- Maintain gym courtesy at all times
- Put weights up after use
- Do not abuse equipment
- The proper dress must be worn (Shirt and Shoes required)
- Children are not allowed on the gym floor at ANYTIME unless they are 13 years or older
- Do not allow anyone in under your access code
- No foul language is allowed
- Cardio equipment must be cleaned with disinfectant after each use
- Tanning beds must be cleaned with disinfectant after each use
- Enter the gym one person at a time
- Lockers in gym foyer and locker rooms are for daily use and not to be used for overnight storage or have locks overnight.
- Guest envelopes must be filled out for each guest for insurance
purposes. (Please have correct change-$5). If a member is caught
allowing a non-member to enter without paying the visitor’s fee their contract will be voided with no refund.
- One must not open the door for ANYONE, ANYTIME, except for medical emergency!
I am aware that I may attend this facility 24/7 without a staff
member present and we are not liable for accidents. Violation of
these rules may result in my membership being deactivated and all payments forfeited.